Yellow Cab | Carriage has taken the following actions to reduce the likelihood of transit customers and independent contractors contracting or spreading the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, consistent with current CDC and OSHA guidelines.
1. Providing contractors with personal protective equipment including face and hand coverings.
2. Providing contractors with disinfectant for routine cleaning of surfaces frequently touched by passengers including door handles, screens, seat belts, arm rests, and floorboards.
3. Installed protective plastic cough dividers within vehicles between contractors and passengers.
4. Created physical separation greater than 6 feet between contractors and YCC staff and dispatchers.
5. Reinforced healthy hygiene practices to ensure vehicles remain appropriately clean.
6. Revise policies and procedures developed and implemented in pursuant of safety advisories as new or revised CDC and OSHA guidance becomes available.